The NotePad™ V universal cradle is perfect for use with business rugged mid-size laptop computers that have a thicker profile that a typical consumer laptop. Special length adjustable clips hold the computer in place; easily remove the computer by sliding open the adjustable chassis.
- Pre-drilled, threaded holes align with any Gamber-Johnson Motion Attachment. Multiple mounting holes allows the computer mount to be off set to avoid other equipment, if necessary
- Yes - Can adjust to computer widths from 10.62” - 15.75” with standard side clips.
- Computers widths exceeding 15.75" and no more than 16.5" can be accommodated with removal of the side clips and additional installation.
- Yes - adjusts to computer depths from 9.0” - 12.38”
- Yes - adjusts to computer thickness (measured with screen open) from 0.12” - 2.0”
- For use with Rugged Computer Laptops that exceed 1.5” in thickness (Panasonic Toughbook 30/31, Dell XFR...)
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum construction for long-term durability
- Slim form design provides low mounting capability
- Special “flanged” side clip design provides superior strength and can be easily adjusted they: are
- “one-size-fits-all”, work with most computers
- feature T-molded polycarbonate covers that hold clips in place during installation for easy height adjustment
- Reversible front and back supports adjust to accommodate varying depths of computers
- Rear support brace is gusseted for added restraint 90 degrees wing turn closure latch:
- allows for fast initial size adjustment
- allows for quick computer insertion and removal
- has built-in heavy duty key lock (keyed alike)
- Molded polycarbonate end caps ensure that the computer is level when in the cradle
- Sliding mounting bar on the bottom allows for multiple positions for offset capabilities when used with a the Motion Attachment
- Can be used with optional accessories (Screen Support, LED Light and Microphone Clip)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty