Federal Signal Allegiant Lightbar
- Call for stocked models, special order bars are 4 weeks lead time ARO
- Low-profile, dual color, linear light bar
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces potential failure points
- Solaris® LED reflector technology
- SpectraLux® LED reflector technology is configurable in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, White, and Green
- Models are available with FS Convergence Network for "plug-n-play" installation and programming
- (28) Built-in flash patterns
- Available in 45” and 53” lengths
- Top domes available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Gray and Red
- Configurable alley and takedown positions
- White LEDs can be utilized as takedowns and flood lighting
- Auto dim option
- Five-year warranty
Standing a mere 2-inches tall, the Allegiant light bar is packed with Federal Signal exclusive technologies and options to provide a superior multicolor warning.
Light bar solution fit for a variety of applications
Designed to keep you safe on the road, the Allegiant includes (28) high performing, attention-getting flash patterns, built-in SignalMaster, and impressive flood light capabilities. The Allegiant features a bed light option which shines a steady work light down from the light bar onto the bed of the truck for added visibility for operators. Takedown and alley positions are also configurable to fit your needs.
Allegiant Work Truck bed light option
Patented Solaris® and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™)
Built with Solaris® LED reflector technology, the Allegiant light bar is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source. ROC technology minimizes potential failure points in the light bar — replacing wires, connectors, and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time.
SpectraLux® Lights the Way
Exclusive to Federal Signal, the SpectraLux® multicolor LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation.
Allegiant light is shown with full flood option
Easy to Install and Operate
For maximum performance, the FS Convergence Network provides ‘plug-n-play’ installation. Utilizing standard RJ45 connections, the Allegiant can be easily programmed using a SmartSiren® Platinum system or 6-button serial controller. With control head programmability, the user can customize the keypad to meet their needs. The Allegiant is also available with a traditional cable (discrete). The discrete version features front/rear control, two modes of operation and low power mode. Options including front flood, rear white lighting, bed light and S/T/T are available.