- Traditional Q-Siren wail, yelp, air horn, PA and radio rebroadcast, park-kill input and horn ring input.
- Requires one 200-watt speaker or two 100-speakers to complete the 200-watt system of the e-Q2B
- Current draw of 20 amps makes the system ideal for large apparatus, ambulance applications and command vehicles.
- Redesigned for increased reliability and improved functionality
- Features the traditional trademarked Q-Siren sound
- New keypad features backlit membrane switches with tactile feel
- New easy-to-read external diagnostics
- Includes end plate with mounting legs
- Improved power connector ensures increased reliability and connection strength
- Smaller footprint
The e-Q2B™ has been completely designed to incorporate 200W Class D audio amplifier for increased reliability. In addition, external diagnostics have been added to monitor power, output voltage and current monitoring. New features include park kill input, which immediately shuts off the siren when vehicle is in park and horn ring input which allows the user to cycle through siren tones. Finally, an audio output has been added to allow the e-Q2B to work with the Federal Signal Rumbler Intersection Clearing System.
Using DSP circuitry, the e-Q2B amplifier is able to accurately reproduce the trademarked “Q” wail rather than relying on a simple digital recording. DSP also enables the product to function either manually or automatically for hands-free operations. The new Class D engineered system reduces operating current to 20 amps and provides for a more robust, reliable system.
The push-button backlit, membrane switches and robust rubberized knob provide tactile feel to easily activate siren tones, airhorn, PA and radio rebroadcast. In addition, the detachable push-to-talk microphone can be easily removed and replaced with customized plug. Volume control for microphone is located directly on the keypad for added convenience.
Optional Siren Control
Three external inputs allow for the use of externally configured foot switches to control manual wail, brake and airhorn.
The distinctive sound of the Q2B electro-mechanical siren is a registered trademark owned by Federal Signal Corporation.
|Polarity||Negative ground only|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40ºC to +65ºC|
|Standby Current||Less than 0.5A|
|Dim. (H x W x L)||e-Q2B Control- 3.25 in (8.3 cm) x 6.8 in (17.3 cm) x 1.18 in (3.0 cm)|
|e-Q2B Amplifier- 3.98 in (10.1 cm) x 7.6 in (19.4 cm) x 10.41 in (26.4 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||13 lb|