- Solaris® LED assemblies for the highest optical efficiency
- Compatible with FS Convergence Network sirens — SmartSiren® Platinum
- A serial interface module is available for use with traditionally wired light controllers
- Available in 4-head or 8-head models
- Front facing models utilize wide angle reflectors / Rear facing models utilize narrow angle reflectors
- White LED options can be used as takedowns, work lights, or flood lighting
- Built-in SignalMaster for rear facing models
- Suitable for interior and exterior installation
- Five-year LED warranty
Warning and traffic clearing LED light built for first responders
CN SignalMaster™ provides advanced warning and directional lights specifically for first responders. Built with Federal Signal’s exclusive Solaris® LED reflector design for superior light intensity, the CN SignalMaster is available in four- and eight-head models, and is suitable for interior and exterior installation.
Eye-catching patterns in a variety of colors
The CN SignalMaster™ can quickly be changed from a warning light to a directional light with Federal Signal’s Spectralux technology. SpectraLux multicolor LED technology allows for a single LED source to change while in motion. CN SignalMaster is available in color combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, or White.
White LED options can be used as takedowns, work lights, or act as an impressive flood light. Rear facing models have a built-in SignalMaster to act as a directional light for on-coming traffic.
CN SignalMasters are programmed with 27 built-in flash patterns and can remain in sync with other lighthead flash patterns or operate independently.
Simple installation and programming
CN SignalMaster models are equipped with the FS Convergence Network for simple ‘plug-n-play’ installation and programming. Utilizing standard RJ45 connections, the CN SignalMaster can easily be programmed with Federal Signal’s PA300-CN and SmartSiren Platinum.
A serial interface module with your existing light controller can also be used to program and operate the features and functions of the CN SignalMaster.
Approvals SAE J845, Class 1 (R, B, A, W) SAE J595, Class 1 (R, B, A, W) Voltage 12.8 VDC Amp Draw 4-Head - 4 amps 8-Head - 8 amps Operating Temperature Range -30°C to +65°C Dim. (H x L x W) 4-Head - 1.7 in (4.3 cm) x 15.7 in (39.9 cm) x 3.3 in (8.4 cm) 8-Head - 1.7 in (4.3 cm) x 31.2 in (79.5 cm) x 3.3 in (8.4 cm) Ship Weight 4-Head - 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg) 8-Head - 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)