DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR WOMEN WHO DEAL WITH EMERGENCIES 24-7
There’s no reason a busy EMS tech can’t be comfortable and look great. Styled exactly like our ultra-comfortable 24-7 Series® pants with the addition of unique features emergency medical personnel require. Constructed from 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material with Teflon® coating.;
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK®zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs
- 2" belt loops
- Extra deep front pockets
- Two knife/accessory pockets
- Two vertical zipper covered side seam pockets incorporated into the front pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Two cargo pockets with signature 24-7 Series® pocket flaps secured with hook & loop closure with pleats and rear bellows and internal storage pockets
- Attached to the cargo pocket there is a hemmed internal storage pocket with hook & loop closure, a hemmed external storage pockets and the front slot pocket has a 3/4" wide strap with hook & loop closure for securing medical equipment
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads. (Knee pads sold separately)
Sizes:0 - 24 with unhemmed inseam of 35"
Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.